reset password
cysun
Posted 15:02 Jul 28, 2021 |

The Girls Who Code Hiring Summit is returning this Fall on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. It’s bigger and better than before. 

We wanted to personally share our Fall Hiring Summit before it hits social media, so please spread the word to your students and communities. Learn more with our one-pager. 

Share the Hiring Summit with your community!

Who should attend the Hiring Summit?

The Girls Who Code Hiring Summit is designed for US-based women and non-binary technologists who are either a) currently enrolled in college and are seeking an internship, or b) recent college graduates (with 0-3 years of work experience) seeking an entry-level or early-career job. This event is focusing on technical roles and opportunities and is aimed at people majoring or minoring in computer science and related fields.

What can you expect at the Hiring Summit?

• Hear directly from hiring managers and recruiters about their summer and full-time opportunities.
  • Connect one-on-one with recruiters to share more about your experience.
  • Network with other attendees and share advice and sisterhood.

“I really liked the schedule and the diverse set of events! The keynote was great, the platform was cool, and I liked the wide range of companies that were there. I also enjoyed getting matched with students during the networking time. “ - January 2021 Student Participate 

One partner hired 17 young women in January and built  a community of support, mentorship, and professional development to help them in their professional journey. 

To ensure that this event is a valuable experience for all, we will be limiting the number of registrations, so don’t hesitate and make sure your students sign up asap. 

Got questions? Check our FAQs! Or share our one-pager with your students!

In Sisterhood, 

Elissa Guss

Alumni Programs Associate