reset password
VOvasapyan
Posted 14:49 Apr 15, 2021 |

Hi,

My name is Shreya Gupta and I'm part of a student-run non-profit called Bit Project (bitproject.org).

I’m excited to share two new opportunities for students to learn how to code coming up this Summer:

- Serverless Camp is an awesome, free opportunity for students to learn how to code, network with software engineers, and develop their own projects.

- A Fun Introduction to DevOps workshop in May built to provide students a fun, interactive platform to learn all about DevOps.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions (students can also contact me directly at shreya@bitproject.org).

Full Logo (1)-2

Serverless Camps Applications Open

In our 8-week Software Engineering Bootcamp co-hosted with Microsoft, learn and build an app with serverless functions, JavaScript, and external APIs.

Newsletter (1)-1

We offer

⚡️ Beginner-Friendly Curriculum with TAs and Office Hours

⚡️ Mentorship by an engineer

⚡️ Experience building a project from scratch

April 23, 2021
5 pm PST | 8 pm EST

Register for Info Session

Apply for Camp

fifi-1

Saving Money with Azure Functions

Fifi built PriceScraper, a web app that alerts you when Amazon products fluctuate in price. Through serverless, automating the task of observing a product’s price becomes a fun and affordable challenge.

jason-1

Daily Reminders with Serverless

Jason built TimeToEat, a web app that uses Azure functions and the Twilio API to send daily reminders to keep track of your eating habits and make sure you don't skip out on important meals!

Error in Prod - A Fun Introduction to DevOps

Frame 1

We are excited to present Error in Prod, an interactive DevOps learning experience for beginners at FutureStack. Navigate through various simulated scenarios including database outages, JavaScript errors, and debugging errors in production.

Join our scavenger hunt for a chance to win one of two Apple watches or a Nintendo Switch as you seek out issues affecting the performance of a deployed application.

Register Now

May 25, 2021
1pm / 5pm PST

4pm / 8pm EST

Join our Discord Community

discord

Facebook

LinkedIn

Twitter

Instagram

Bit Project, Remote Student Organization, SF, CA, United States

Unsubscribe Manage preferences