reset password
VOvasapyan
Posted 19:03 Feb 08, 2021 |

Good morning,

My name is Parth Sharma, a Logistics Officer for TuffyHacks, CSUF's first-ever virtual hackathon. My team and I, consisting of STEM students from 4 different student organizations at CSUF, have been planning this event for over a year now, and we are very close to accomplishing our dream of bringing a hackathon to CSUF.

We are about a month away from the event taking place and we wanted to reach out to your school and spread the word of the event to your students. TuffyHacks is going to be open to students from all over the United States. This event will help students use their knowledge gained from their classes and apply them to build innovative projects. At the same time, students can learn new skills from workshops hosted by industry professionals and connect with recruiters to help assist them with their career endeavors.

I have attached a flyer that furthers explains the event details and how students can participate in this event. It would be much appreciated if you could share this opportunity with your student population. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely,

Parth Sharma

Logistics Officer | TuffyHacks 2021