reset password
VOvasapyan
Posted 01:53 Sep 02, 2020 |

Hello there,

My name is Becca Tran and I am an undergraduate student at UC Davis involved in Bit Project, an intercampus organization with students from UC Berkeley, UCLA, USC, NYU, etc. dedicated to democratizing technical education.

Bit Project would like to offer FREE 5-8 weeks of software engineering boot camps for high school and college students who want to explore various careers in tech called BitCamps. Students work with mentors from prestigious institutions and seasoned engineers from the industry to learn about cutting edge technology. Bit Project wanted to create a program like this because we believe in giving students the opportunity to work with real mentors on projects using industry-standard tools. 

Here is a quick overview of the program: 

• The program will start on September 21st, remotely. Announcements will be made on September 16th on who got accepted into the program. 
  • You will receive the chance to meet and network with professionals, who will be the mentors during the program, and undergraduate students across the nation.
  • We highly recommend that you are able to show genuine interest in the program through the application. Moreover, we would love to get to know you more through the application, so please work hard on it! 
  • You will work on a team, but you will have the opportunity to work on your own coding projects. The main goal of the program is to present your work in a live webinar. You can check out our previous webinar here.
  • For more information, please click on this link to look at a more detailed overview of the program.

If you are interested, click this link to APPLY! The application deadline is September 7th. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any more questions.

Given your position at your school, we hope that you would pass along the above message to your students because we truly believe this program will help them gain applicable skills and practical experience that will help them in their future endeavors. 

Best regards,

Becca Tran 

Attachments: