reset password
VOvasapyan
Posted 13:55 Aug 03, 2020 |

Hi,

My name is Rae Han and I’m currently a sophomore at the University of Southern California. I am reaching out to you on behalf of Bit Project (bitproject.org), which is an open-source, fully remote student initiative to make developer education more accessible to prepare students to enter the tech industry.

We wanted to invite CS students at your university to join our Virtual Career Panel hosted with Microsoft on Friday, August 7th at 3:00 PM PST. Our guest speakers work in diverse fields across Microsoft including electrical, software, and mechanical engineering as well as community development and will be sharing their experiences working for the company and how they have gotten to where they are in their careers today. They will also be taking questions from the audience and giving tips on getting involved in the tech industry. This is a great opportunity for students to network with tech industry professionals and asks questions about industry jobs and job search.

I have attached the event flyer below which includes the link to join the Bit Project Discord where we will be sending the direct link to the event later this week.

Please feel free to share this with your students and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Rae Han