reset password
rabbott
Posted 11:41 Apr 19, 2020 |

Sorry for being late with this. I just looked at your submissions (and will soon look at the Braess implementation assignment).

A significant majority of the class currently has TBD as a grade. I did that when self-assessments weren't included in what was submitted. Please revise the submission and include self-assessments for all team members on a single document. (Each person can write their own, but put them on a single document.)

The participation portion of the self-assessment should be based to a great extent on in-class participation. It's good when you work together as a team. But that's how these assignments are structured.  Participation reflects contributions such as Zoom interactions that aren't directly assigned.

holydragon7
Posted 17:17 Apr 19, 2020 |

When are you going to reopen the assignment so we can add the self-assessments?

rabbott
Posted 18:19 Apr 19, 2020 |

Would you just email the revisions directly to me.  That way I'll know immediately when you have sent them. Thanks.

Another point about participation. I mentioned in-class comments above. Forum posts also count. In general, participation should be something from which the entire class can benefit -- not just your team.