reset password
RandomAccess
Posted 05:13 Feb 10, 2020 |

So far I've had to teach myself python, and I thought I would be good because it has proven to be simple so far, but the script in the new project is going way over my head. I can kind of see what it's going for, what pieces the assignment wants me to put in place, but I'm not sure where it wants me to put them and in what way. I think I may need some hands on help with how these classes connect, and what does what. If anyone who's more familiar with the language wants to help me out, I would appreciate that a lot. Currently I'm trying to figure out if "Minority_Game_Random_Agent" is supposed to be the class it uses when you want to use one of the strategies asked for in the homework other than the typical "Minority_Game_Agent", but I know I'm gonna need more help than that. And no, I don't want someone to do this for me, I want to understand it. Text me at (818) 220-7141 if you can. Thank you for your time.

rabbott
Posted 09:12 Feb 17, 2020 |

Randy, Did you get this settled? 

In the future please post the specific lines that you are asking about. Or talk to me after class.