reset password
jgnong
Posted 20:06 Nov 15, 2019 |

This is regarding the mon/wed class. I was wondering if there will be class on wednesday, Nov 20th because people who have a LA county senior project are required to go to present.

rabbott
Posted 20:24 Nov 15, 2019 |

You're right about the senior design presentations at the County. I have to be there also. Normally we use Wednesdays for student presentations. Would you like to have a class in which you present to each other?

jgnong
Posted 20:29 Nov 15, 2019 |

Personally, I would like a class to present to each other because I enjoy showing off what I've accomplished in the assignment. But I'll leave the option to my peers and you, prof. Abbott.

rabbott
Posted 07:31 Nov 16, 2019 |

My thoughts are that if you (the class) takes it seriously it would be worthwhile. Since I won't be there, taking it seriously means that when someone is presenting those listening ask enough questions so that you understand how the presented model works. Don't be satisfied with the general idea of how it works. Keep pressing until you really understand it. Of course, the presented should be prepared to explain the model in sufficient detail that the audience will come away knowing something they didn't know before seeing the presentation. Let's talk about it Monday.