reset password
mcorne21
Posted 11:17 Aug 26, 2019 |

Don't Lie

gibarr28
Posted 11:20 Aug 26, 2019 |

What I hate the most in smash is the community. Some of the smash community is pretty much trash, with drama and hate. There are some in the community that are good, but still. I can't stand the bad side of the community.

mcorne21
Posted 11:28 Aug 26, 2019 |
gibarr28 wrote:

What I hate the most in smash is the community. Some of the smash community is pretty much trash, with drama and hate. There are some in the community that are good, but still. I can't stand the bad side of the community.

I was hoping for an answer that stated which character/ fighter you disliked the most but I can't argue with what you said,  the community is indeed a whole bunch of overgrown, crab-throwing babies.

gibarr28
Posted 11:38 Aug 26, 2019 |
mcorne21 wrote:
gibarr28 wrote:

I was hoping for an answer that stated which character/ fighter you disliked the most but I can't argue with what you said,  the community is indeed a whole bunch of overgrown, crab-throwing babies.

Exactly