reset password
jgarci35
Posted 14:16 Aug 24, 2019 |

So I want to work on the assignment but I have 2 main questions. Since I was trying to put Eclipse in and was a bit slow I wanted to ask how do you run the program on Eclipse and how do you get back to your work after closing the program?

kknaur
Posted 14:35 Aug 24, 2019 |

To run your program you click the green arrow button at the top of the window.  And you should be able to select the same workspace that you created and all of your work should be in there.  If you are stuck try looking on youtube for some videos on how to use eclipse.

jgarci35
Posted 16:08 Aug 24, 2019 |
kknaur wrote:

To run your program you click the green arrow button at the top of the window.  And you should be able to select the same workspace that you created and all of your work should be in there.  If you are stuck try looking on youtube for some videos on how to use eclipse.

"Yeah, I have to look it up cause trying to make a new project for the homework and now I'm just stuck, any videos you can suggest?"

kknaur
Posted 16:25 Aug 24, 2019 |

This seems like a good video.  The person in the video is using a MAC but it is the same process for Windows as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPL8oSYWGo