reset password
jgarc629
Posted 14:45 May 08, 2019 |

I keep getting an issue saying HTTP Status 404 - Not Found. The description says: " The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists." It says that for all my labs when I try to access them from CS3 via html hyperlink. I tried deleting the xml file in the WEB-INF folder and putting it in again to refresh the server but it doesn't seem to refresh. Since the problem isn't on my end, is there a way to refresh CS3 manually?

P.S. : I've had this issue before and refreshing CS3 solved the issue.

cysun
Posted 14:50 May 08, 2019 |

Your application cannot be started on CS3 due to some URL mapping conflicts. Remove old code, then re-upload web.xml and see if it works.

jgarc629
Posted 15:55 May 08, 2019 |
cysun wrote:

Your application cannot be started on CS3 due to some URL mapping conflicts. Remove old code, then re-upload web.xml and see if it works.

Only one file exists named "DisplayCandidates" in CS3, I took down my previous HW assignments (HW1, HW2, HW3, HW4) and only have HW5 up so the URL mapping should only target that file. I tried re-uploading the xml file and it is still not working for anything in CS3. The error on the page says "the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists" so I feel the CS3 needs to manually be refreshed. This is what solved the issue last time I had this problem. 

jgarc629
Posted 16:05 May 08, 2019 |

I delete everything existing in CS3 and remade everything and worked. Thanks.