reset password
RandomAccess
Posted 15:29 Mar 21, 2019 |

I've been told that when uploading web programs it's best not to get them crossed or they may interfere with each other when viewing them online. However, that poses a problem when the previous assignment hasn't been graded and the current is about to reach a deadline. As such, should I wait for the previous assignment to be graded before uploading the current to the server, should I delete the previous assignment from the server even though it isn't graded yet, or should both exist on the server simultaneously ignoring the possible complications? At this time Homework 2 is currently on the server but the midterm isn't, I hope I didn't mess up.

cysun
Posted 16:23 Mar 21, 2019 |

Homework 2 should be graded by Monday. Homework 3 will be due on Thursday. You should have plenty of time in between to upload your HW3.

You didn't upload your midterm -- for that part you did mess up.

RandomAccess
Posted 02:13 Mar 22, 2019 |

So should I take down homework 2 and upload the midterm to the server?

cysun
Posted 08:44 Mar 22, 2019 |

It's too late to upload midterm. Please keep HW2 on CS3 until it's graded.

RandomAccess
Posted 17:32 Mar 22, 2019 |

What should I do next time then? Which should I upload? The assignment or the midterm?

RandomAccess
Posted 17:33 Mar 22, 2019 |

And why is it too late if the midterm hasn't been graded yet? To be clear I'm talking about uploading it to the server, not CSNS

cysun
Posted 21:17 Mar 22, 2019 |
RandomAccess wrote:

What should I do next time then? Which should I upload? The assignment or the midterm?

Both. You can have multiple projects on CS3 at the same time.

cysun
Posted 21:17 Mar 22, 2019 |
RandomAccess wrote:

And why is it too late if the midterm hasn't been graded yet? To be clear I'm talking about uploading it to the server, not CSNS

Midterm has a time limit. It's past due.

RandomAccess
Posted 04:17 Mar 23, 2019 |
cysun wrote:
RandomAccess wrote:

But I was told not to do that

cysun
Posted 08:40 Mar 23, 2019 |
RandomAccess wrote:
cysun wrote:
RandomAccess wrote:

But I was told not to do that

If you refer to the email I sent to the class before the midterm, please read it again and see what it says. Not to mention that it is clearly stated in the midterm, both at the beginning and at the end, that the application should be deployed on CS3.