reset password
rabbott
Posted 13:34 Jan 27, 2019 |

Starting tomorrow (Monday, Jan 28) we will meet 9:40 - 10:55.

A reminder for the one person who doesn't have an email address on the spreadsheet. Please either put it on the spreadsheet or let me know that you are dropping the class. (I have deleted the lines for those who no longer appear in GET. So that one person without an email is still listed in GET as registered for the class.)

The plan for tomorrow, and if it works out for subsequent Mondays, is to generate 6 random numbers at the start of class. Those will identity 6 people who will lead discussions of the day's material. The six of you will have a few minutes to decide how to divide up the work. The class is 75 minutes long. Leaving a few minutes for attendance and for the preliminary conference, each person will have 11 - 12 minutes to talk about (a lead a class discussion about) a selected part of the work. You are not expected to prepare anything new. Simply show and discuss the annotations you made to the assigned material. Do your best to engage the class in your discussion.

We won't decide who the six people are until tomorrow at the start of class. (I want you all to be prepared to be selected!)

dla2
Posted 15:07 Jan 27, 2019 |

For assignment 1, does one person turn it in for the group or every member must submit the assignment?

rabbott
Posted 15:12 Jan 27, 2019 |

It's easier if each person submits the assignment. They should be copies of each other. That way, those selected to explain can download the submission from their own account.