reset password
wcwir
Posted 05:15 Sep 24, 2018 |

Some of you did really well, and some of you got a grade of "incomplete" because you didn't submit answers for Q2. "Incomplete" means that if you want, you can submit the assignment again (by emailing it to me).

If you are having trouble understanding the turtle graphics code, come and see me during my office hours, or make an appointment with me, or ask me during the lab or after class.

(For Q2, all you needed to do was to copy and paste part of  the code that I wrote, and change some numbers -- but if all this code looks like a foreign language, then it can be hard to figure out what to copy and paste!)

yucheukkit
Posted 09:13 Sep 24, 2018 |

Hi Weronika,

This is Jeremy from your CS1550 class. I can see my grades for both lab01 and lab02 and I am quite happy with the result. However, I do have a question regarding on the grade for the second lab.

The total point is 40 point. I see you marked second question as 40 point instead of 15. And so, I am just wondering do you mean that me and my group members got full point or the extra points consider as extra credit points? 

Thank you so much for your attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Cheuk Kit Yu (Jeremy)  

wcwir
Posted 10:54 Sep 24, 2018 |

Hi Jeremy -- that was my mistake in comments section. Your group got full points for that question - 15 points. :)