reset password
knagrec2
Posted 21:49 Aug 28, 2018 |

Will we need to know the Java builtin classes from Chapter 9.6, as well as the methods and datafields that they come with for tomorrow's test? Or will we just need to know that they exist and the general structure of how they work and how to call them?

chandelbuelna
Posted 22:25 Aug 28, 2018 |

I think he is gonna quiz us on what he covered in class especially those concepts he repeated over and over .... Basically from the lecture but im not sure tho... Im just assuming... Ill go over my notes and the book class he created... Like data fields constructors initialization values etc... 

knagrec2
Posted 22:48 Aug 28, 2018 |

So then probably just classes themselves, not about the Java builitin classes as we just went over those at the end and he didn't go over them as much as the parts about like instantiation and primitive vs reference type variables...also about constructors and stuff like you said. He went over that a lot. I will probably at least re read the part about builitin classes again but I don't think they will be on the test 

Edit: this is reply to comment above, was not sure how to reply

Last edited by knagrec2 at 22:48 Aug 28, 2018.
chandelbuelna
Posted 22:56 Aug 28, 2018 |

Yes, ill review them again just in case they are on the quiz but i dont think so .... :) good luck 

kknaur
Posted 06:53 Aug 29, 2018 |

Anything from the assigned reading is fair game for quiz questions. Things I emphasize through repetition in class have a higher probability of showing up on a quiz, but that does not exclude anything else from the reading.