ccisner4
Posted 11:23 Aug 22, 2018 |

Defend the phone you use and why you think its better 

etran28
Posted 11:26 Aug 22, 2018 |

Nokia brick best phone.

Rayan Hyder
Posted 11:30 Aug 22, 2018 |

Android is the beast. It can do things that cannot be imaginable like watching movies that are blocked by some countries. VPN works best at that moment.

ismael6
Posted 12:15 Aug 22, 2018 |

I believe that iPhone is better for the reason that it is a much simpler phone to use, and understand. It can be for people who have not had a phone before, or for your grandparents who can not really understand the newer generation phones.

ssanch23
Posted 12:16 Aug 22, 2018 |

I prefer to have an Android over an IPhone because they are more affordable. Androids are more convenient because they last longer and are excellent at updating their system. Another reason is that Androids always have unique looks compared to an IPhone. Basically the features of an IPhone hardly change and that makes them boring.

Asanch111
Posted 12:19 Aug 22, 2018 |

I prefer iphone over android. Iphone has a cleaner interface and is smoother than a android.

JCastaneda23
Posted 12:37 Aug 22, 2018 |

Why do yall even talk about irrelevant dumb stuff like this. It's just a damn phone.

Violetg1011
Posted 13:28 Aug 22, 2018 |

iphone. Its much more simple to use and has a cleaner look. I personally like iphone but its not for everyone i get it but to me androids tend to be more complicated to use.

vevee_02
Posted 15:23 Aug 22, 2018 |

def android! I have a Samsung and I drop it over like 50 times and it still works fine compared to all my friends' iphones which cracks after like two drops. Although iPhone features are more convenient and easier to use, I have been using android and it has been working fine.

Last edited by vevee_02 at 15:24 Aug 22, 2018.
Bonocode
Posted 20:17 Aug 22, 2018 |
ccisner4 wrote:

Defend the phone you use and why you think its better 

I believe that androids are better because they are able to manipulate the simplicity of an iPhone for those who want the simple function of a phone but also carry a whole different spectrum that is powerful, creative, and versatile to the user. it can basically be whatever you want it to be. (want an iPhone? download an app for it...)