reset password
nickdrakesi
Posted 22:23 Mar 23, 2018 |

Hello everyone,

I was pretty overwhelmed with the amount of people interested so I might not have given you guys all the info! This is a Data Engineering Internship, so there isn't a lot of coding involved. It's more for people who want to get into that field of doing data science, machine learning, and cloud solutions. You will primarily be using MySQL and relational databases, you'll be learning how to write Stored Procedures, insanely intricate queries, and learn how to report properly on that data. I want to make sure those applying understand this point. And if you are nervous about not being ready or prepared enough, we are looking for someone we can teach. Someone who had the ability to learn and has the right attitude! As long as you have done simple queries before, know basic coding (Data Structures), and have taken a calculus or statistics class, you qualify to at least apply for this position.

Just in case you were interested and couldn't get my email down, it is nicolas.sirimongkol@zii.aero. Please respond with your name and "resume" (i.e. Nicolas Sirimongkol Resume) on the title of the email!!! Also my team is under the gun right now to find someone, so you will need to send me your resume before COB Monday the 26th. The sooner you send your email, the sooner you'll get an response.

Thanks,

Nicolas Sirimongkol