reset password
cysun
Posted 12:46 Mar 16, 2018 |

Got the following in the mail. Looks like it's from an legitimate email address. Please contact her if you are interested in attending the event, and feel free to pass this to other students. Note that this is for ladies only.

Hello!

I hope this message finds you well!      

My name is Clare, I am a recruiter  with Microsoft. I am working to pre-select candidates to attend our upcoming Codess event in Los Angeles.

Codess aims to inspire female coders and help them achieve their professional goals. Through our networking events, mentoring and sharing advice and experiences, we hope to offer a forum to women unlike any other.

If you know of any computer science or computer engineering students interested in this event, please forward me their information or have them perform the tasks below:

To be considered, candidates must do the following below:

1. Send me their resume by Monday 03/19/2018 by noon PST.
  2. Must be graduating in year 2020 or 2021.
  3. Confirm their interest in attending.

In the event the student is selected, we will send another follow up email with the details. If you'd like to read more about what's happening within Microsoft, please check out our blog. Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to hearing from you soon!    

Kind Regards,

Clare Guthrie

University Talent Sourcer

Microsoft Corporation (Collabera)

v-clguth@microsoft.com

Be one who empowers billions.

microsoft.com/university