reset password
rabbott
Posted 11:02 Nov 23, 2017 |

Since there are still quite a few people who have not completed the main part of Project 4, and since the semester is almost over, I'd like to speed up the presentation process.  Please use this outline when discussing Project 4, with either me or Prasanth and Raji. (The Course page also links to the outline.) Although we may ask questions, be prepared to go through the outline as if you were explaining Project 4 to a class, i.e., without significant prompting from us.

In the past, when someone got stuck we took the time to explain the code. Now, when someone gets stuck, we will stop the presentation and move on to the next person. The person who got stuck should clarify the confusing issue(s) by consulting with another student and then sign up for another presentation.

I hope this approach will give everyone an opportunity to present Project 4, either this coming week or the Monday of Finals week. 

Last edited by rabbott at 08:34 Nov 24, 2017.
rabbott
Posted 15:13 Nov 26, 2017 |

I have made some clarifying edits to the Project 4 outline. I will print out a copy for you to follow in your presentations. Please review it in advance.

rabbott
Posted 15:47 Nov 27, 2017 |

Having gone through a couple of Project 4 presentations, I've made some simplifications and clarifications to the outline. (It's now only 3 pages.)

Please print out and bring the Presentation outline with you when you do a presentation. You should be able to step through it item by item without prompting. Please be prepared to do that.