reset password
georockz
Posted 18:59 Sep 18, 2017 |

Hi guys, I know some of you guys are struggling with homework. I will offer to help as best as I can, I have prior experience in coding, given all my knowledge is in c++, but basics and general syntax are pretty much the same. I can't promise you I will give you 100 percent answers so I'd still recommend asking questions in class. Given that, I have finished the homework, and I found problem 5 to be the most problematic and it took me roughly 100 lines of code to finish. Lines of code doesn't generally mean much since there are endless combinations and methods that would be efficient, this is just the total it took given my coding style and methods.

kknaur
Posted 20:08 Sep 18, 2017 |

Helping fellow students is good, just be sure it does not fall past that fine line of cheating. Don't share your code with anyone.

Also, I encourage everyone to ask questions in class about the assignments and to come to office hours or meet with me between my classes.

Remember to start your homework early so you have time to get stuck, debug, and ask for help if necessary!