reset password
ilopezd
Posted 23:30 Apr 05, 2017 |

Hey guys, for this problem im struggling on how to pass the values of scores. Any tips on how to do it? I know we can literally pass each by storing them to 10 different variables but is there any other way that doesn't involve doing so? I also tried by storing them in a string but found the process of converting them back to variables much more difficult. Im sure there is a much easier way, i just need to be pointed to the right direction.

thanks

Last edited by ilopezd at 23:35 Apr 05, 2017.
kknaur
Posted 09:52 Apr 06, 2017 |
ilopezd wrote:

Hey guys, for this problem im struggling on how to pass the values of scores. Any tips on how to do it? I know we can literally pass each by storing them to 10 different variables but is there any other way that doesn't involve doing so? I also tried by storing them in a string but found the process of converting them back to variables much more difficult. Im sure there is a much easier way, i just need to be pointed to the right direction.thanks

With what you know up to this point, the only option is to use 10 separate variables and 10 parameters for passing the arguments.

ilopezd
Posted 11:03 Apr 06, 2017 |

Thank you