reset password
ykim85
Posted 18:29 Oct 07, 2016 |

I might be missing something or misreading the questions prompt

So When the hand is dealt of all four cards, 2 to the house and 2 to the user... the first card is shown by the house a rock card and the user responds and chooses a paper card ...  does the user win and the round ends? what do you do with the other unflipped cards.  I would imagine if you've lost the first round because of having two cards dealt as scissors and the house has a rock card on the first card, having the user lose the hand, does the game start a new round?  what are you supposed to do with the extra second dealt hand?

kcas
Posted 19:35 Oct 07, 2016 |

What I got was that the the player gets four cards then the computer gets four cards. After a round (total of four) a point is awarded to the winner. After four rounds the player with the highest points wins that hand and you distribute the money accordingly. Then you prompt the player if he wants to play another hand, thus repeating the same process from above.

Last edited by kcas at 19:35 Oct 07, 2016.
ykim85
Posted 23:01 Oct 07, 2016 |

KCAS++

msargent
Posted 10:29 Oct 08, 2016 |

Both players are given four cards. They each play until the four run out, and the player with the highest total wins the hand, and the bet. Then play resumes.