reset password
JackStrauss
Posted 22:33 Sep 16, 2016 |

So far, I assume I should just turn in a single Javascript file with all relevant assignments in the file.

Am I suppose to include a test wherein I create ouput for my program, and then I include the generated output in my Javascript file, but just comment it out so that it runs on Node.js, 

,or

should I include statements to show that I am testing the assignment?

For example, I include  the following Javascript code in my assignment to indicate a test:

console.log("Testing by printing out all arrays in array...")
        console.log(arrays);
            console.log("End testing...");

Miro138
Posted 22:46 Sep 16, 2016 |

I printed the before and after where I could. For example, on Q1 I printed the array of arrays in the console, then used the "flatten" function to show the arrays had been "flattened". For Q2 I printed the array of people to show the 'generation' property had been added to show it. Put a SS in attachment. Just the way I understood it.

Last edited by Miro138 at 22:47 Sep 16, 2016.
JackStrauss
Posted 22:50 Sep 16, 2016 |
Miro138 wrote:

I printed the before and after where I could. For example, on Q1 I printed the array of arrays in the console, then used the "flatten" function to show the arrays had been "flattened". For Q2 I printed the array of people to show the 'generation' property had been added to show it. Put a SS in attachment. Just the way I understood it.

Hmmmm...alright. I included testing statements, but I also included an output of each problem, but I just commented out the sample output. 

Thanks.