reset password
jparikh
Posted 01:42 Mar 04, 2016 |

Suppose there are two departments Accounting and Computer Science.

In Accounting department there are two programs M.S in Accounting and M.S in Finance and in Computer Science there are two programs M.S in Networking and M.S in Programming. Now the question is there is no U.I to create an application for all four programs so are we supposed to create an application for the program at the time the program is added from backend ?? And

Let's say we have three programs and only for two programs we have an application created. so when the student selects the department are we supposed to bring the programs whose application are created ??

cysun
Posted 07:27 Mar 04, 2016 |
jparikh wrote:

Suppose there are two departments Accounting and Computer Science.

In Accounting department there are two programs M.S in Accounting and M.S in Finance and in Computer Science there are two programs M.S in Networking and M.S in Programming. Now the question is there is no U.I to create an application for all four programs so are we supposed to create an application for the program at the time the program is added from backend ?? And

Let's say we have three programs and only for two programs we have an application created. so when the student selects the department are we supposed to bring the programs whose application are created ??

I think you misunderstood what an "application" is. Applications are created by students. A student can apply for a program regardless of whether there's any application for that program. Also each application is for one program; if a student wants to apply for more than one program, the student must apply for each program separately.