reset password
rsavani
Posted 13:53 Dec 02, 2015 |

In PayRent page "DONE" is link or button. if it is link then please tell me how to pass value of textbox and dropdown list in second page.

Thank you in advance.

milincjoshi
Posted 13:54 Dec 02, 2015 |

Try using a link, in this way you can pass the value using Query String.

patelkrupag
Posted 14:07 Dec 02, 2015 |

For me I am using request.getparameter to get added values from jsp & after that adding values to database for now and using it from there.

Link for your help : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4306442/getting-value-from-drop-down-list-in-jsp

rsavani
Posted 14:58 Dec 02, 2015 |

milin how to pass value of textbox n dropdown in Query String. Query String we have to decide when page display may be we can not change after displayed page.

rsavani
Posted 15:00 Dec 02, 2015 |

patelkrupag in that link they used button not a link. i am asking how to pass data of textbox and dropdown using hyper link.

ekta_patel2011
Posted 22:23 Dec 02, 2015 |
rsavani wrote:

In PayRent page "DONE" is link or button. if it is link then please tell me how to pass value of textbox and dropdown list in second page.

Thank you in advance.

I try this <button class="btn btn-link"><b>Done</b></button> and add bootstrap line in <head> . It will display as Done link but actually it is button and works for me and look same as homework sample. Try .. Hope it helped .