reset password
rabbott
Posted 07:42 Nov 20, 2015 |

The lab sheet should be updated by the reviewer or certifier.

You should all have received invitations to edit the lab sheet. The intent was to require that every update be associated with a named person. Google keeps track of updates and lab sheet changes. (Look at "revision history" under the File menu.) To update you should sign in. (You don't have to sign in to view the lab sheet.)

However, I believe that Google may let you do an update without signing in if you have the lab sheet URL. (I don't know how to turn that off and still allow some people to edit it and anyone with the URL to view it.) To prevent that all anonymous updates and updates posted in someone else's name will be rolled back. Please get a Google account if you expect to be doing updates to the lab sheet. After getting a Google account you will probably have to ask me to send you an invitation to edit under that account.

Last edited by rabbott at 13:17 Nov 20, 2015.
rabbott
Posted 13:20 Nov 20, 2015 |

To be clear, reviewers and certifiers should be signed into the spreadsheet when they put their name in the reviewer or certifier box. Names entered by an anonymous person or by someone other than the person whose name is being put into the box will be removed. This policy applies to all entries starting Nov 20. Previous entries will not be questioned.