reset password
rabbott
Posted 08:33 Nov 10, 2015 |

Please get your labs certified as soon as possible. I am likely to be suspicious of labs certified during the 9th and 10th weeks by someone other than me or Jon.

As you know we are not having a final in this class. But I am reserving the final time for individual conferences with people whose certifications appear suspicious -- especially multiple certifications during the 9th and 10th weeks by other students.

Please do not schedule some other activity during the final period in case I want to talk to you. This is not to say that everyone has to show up for the final. I'll let you know the weekend before whether I want to talk to you during the final period.

From the fall 2015 final schedule:

11:40 a.m. classes Monday-Wednesday ...... Monday ......... December 7 ..........10:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.

1:30 p.m. classes Tuesday-Thursday ........  Thursday ........December 10 ......... 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Last edited by rabbott at 08:43 Nov 10, 2015.
darkserith
Posted 11:23 Nov 10, 2015 |

I'm guessing the only time we can get in-class certifications are the Lecture times now right? Since the lab times for the rest of the quarter will be taken up entirely by CS454 Presentations.

At this rate, the certifications will most likely have to be done outside of class.

Well unless you allow us to do the review/certification stuff during the Presentations (which i guess wouldn't be too courteous to the presenters). 

Last edited by darkserith at 11:27 Nov 10, 2015.
rabbott
Posted 20:19 Nov 10, 2015 |
We'll run the presentations and the lab in separate rooms. I'll be with the presenters; Jon will stay with the lab.