reset password
BrianK
Posted 12:35 Oct 20, 2015 |

So Homework #4 is supposed to be in text but the upload function doesn't allow .txt files because allowed extension is .c, which is, I'm assuming, something to do with C/C++ source code. Is this the same for everyone else?

Jennings.Benji
Posted 14:56 Oct 20, 2015 |

I have the same required file extension and was wondering if it would restrict the uploads.  I have yet to try to upload anything, however, because I do not have access to the ECST database.  Was it posted?  I may have missed it.  

If it is floating around, I wonder if anybody might try posting the sql file here or maybe directing me to the download?  I don't see it in the 'Lecture Notes' section that was home to the previous database files. 

jdonosa
Posted 16:46 Oct 20, 2015 |
The ECST database is the employee database it's the 7th one down on the list under lecture notes and as for the file restrictions, I think he messed up. Have you emailed him about it? No one will be able to upload their txt files with that restriction and he probably hasn't noticed yet.
Jennings.Benji
Posted 17:46 Oct 20, 2015 |

Huh...weird.  The database isn't showing up on my browser (check out the attached image).  I thought it might be a cache issue, but I am having the same problem with multiple browsers.  Weird...

I emailed him early this weekend concerning database, not the file restriction.  He hasn't gotten back to me, but if it is posted then he probably thought I was just being incompetent. 

Attachments:
jdonosa
Posted 18:17 Oct 20, 2015 |
That is weird you don't have the employee database or the president's database either. I emailed him about the file restrictions but he has not replied yet.
BrianK
Posted 21:20 Oct 20, 2015 |

I'm missing the ECST database as well. Kind of a shame class was canceled today, I'm not entirely sure if he will correct his mistakes, I may end up just email-ing what I have.

evik89
Posted 00:30 Oct 21, 2015 |

Hey where can we find Employee Database??? does anyone have a clue? the guy who said its the 7th line. where is it? u have it?

Ghost50
Posted 12:24 Oct 21, 2015 |

I have both the president's and the ECST Databases!!!!!

Attachments:
Ghost50
Posted 12:25 Oct 21, 2015 |

The other attachment!!!!

Attachments:
gkc
Posted 22:26 Oct 21, 2015 |

hey guys i guess you can just save your file as .c extension in notepad. It let me upload it and when i open the file, it opens in a browser. Can read it fine.