reset password
NaviUy
Posted 14:37 Oct 10, 2015 |

I'm curious to see what other people are going to do after they graduate with a computer science major. In my case, I'm currently considered going to grad school.

wjoya
Posted 14:58 Oct 10, 2015 |

Well after i graduate i am also looking forward in going to grad school but i also want to be able to start working in a field that would offer experience in computer science. Maybe work in a project that can be convenient for our society. What about you do you have any other plans besides going to grad school, or you just want to mainly focus on grad school.

NaviUy
Posted 16:35 Oct 10, 2015 |
wjoya wrote:

Well after i graduate i am also looking forward in going to grad school but i also want to be able to start working in a field that would offer experience in computer science. Maybe work in a project that can be convenient for our society. What about you do you have any other plans besides going to grad school, or you just want to mainly focus on grad school.

Actually, I also want to start working in my field. However, instead of working for someone else I want to try starting my own company. I am still thinking about my future right now though.

ByronTheMonkey
Posted 16:41 Oct 10, 2015 |

First of all, I dont know too much about CS so I took this course in order to learn more about computers which fascinate me. There's much to do, yet I dont know how to do much.

wjoya
Posted 17:49 Oct 10, 2015 |

Ohh snap that's nice that you have that goal in wanting to create your own company instead of working for someone else. I feel its better that way because you are your own boss and you are the one bossing you around instead of someone else looking over what you do. But just think about this,...you have to start out somewhere so just start out in a company where you can gain experience n the next step is to be the OWNER OF YOUR OWN COMPANY. Its ok that you are still thinking about your future but its good that you are thinking ahead of time n planning what you want to accomplish in your future.

Marcher97
Posted 21:24 Oct 10, 2015 |

I do not know what I will do after I graduate because the future is not a for sure thing. First, I have to pass my first quarter. then I will see what is up with my future plans. You can not got to part B or C of your plans if you do not finish part A first.