reset password
mcoron41
Posted 01:15 Sep 29, 2015 |

Recently I been wanting to learn the basics on how to code, for the purpose of not having to struggle with it during CS classes and at least be able to perform simple instructions with it. I once heard of the program Unity that supposedly lets you start with basics for like video game coding, and computer science students who mentioned we would be using Eclipse later on, but is there anything I can do right now to further my understanding of it?

"After creating or responding, provide a link to the post.

For example, you can copy the link and paste it in the anchor tag in html file." I am having difficulty trying to save it as an "anchor tag in html file" as I can't save it in that format in the word document. I have the link in it's appropriate form saved in a word document right now, is the new format the link is in the html file? Do i upload the word document with the link pasted in the form indicated?

p.s. i seriously need a job for the weekends.

Last edited by mcoron41 at 01:32 Sep 29, 2015.
4542elgh
Posted 13:35 Sep 29, 2015 |

try not to use a Office Word editor, instead use Notepad ++ or Adobe Dreamweaver to create your html/css/js etc codes. Word will automatically generate code that are unusable for html formatting.