reset password
rabbott
Posted 21:03 Sep 16, 2015 |

Hi all,

As the quarter system draws to a close we are doing our best to get students through as many requirements as possible. This Fall we are making it possible to complete both CS 332F and CS 332L in one course. There are two sections of CS 332F. If you enrolled in either, you will get credit for only 332F. We are also offering a section of CS 454. If you enroll in that you can get credit for both CS 332F and CS 332L. To see  how it works -- and for other information about the course -- look at the wiki page for the course. 

On CSNS there is a single CS 332F page, no CS 332L and no CS 454. The "Group" that you are associated with reflects whether you are enrolled in one of the CS 332F sections (Groups 1 and 2) or the CS 454 section (Group 3). If there is an error, please let me know.

We are using the Racket programming language, a variant of Lisp. It is different from Haskell and Scala, which we have used in the past. I hope you like it. The Week 1 page has a link to the Racket site.

I would like each of you to upload a picture of yourself. To do that, click the Profile link at the upper right of the CSNS page. Click the edit icon at the upper right. Scroll down to the bottom, and upload a picture.  Please be sure the picture includes a clear and reasonably large view of your face. Thanks.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Last edited by rabbott at 22:22 Sep 16, 2015.