reset password
raylongma1018
Posted 01:27 Aug 05, 2015 |

when i try to implement some functions for File class I found it has the same name for java.io.File. So when i try to call the new File() class the eclipse can only choose the File() class either from java.io or the csjobs.model. The only way I know how to resolve this issue is by changing the File() class name in csjobs.model. Is there any other way to resolve this issue?

raylongma1018
Posted 01:47 Aug 05, 2015 |

well i tried to put csjobs.model.File file rather than File file and resolve this issue, but I don['t know if this is the proper way to do it.

cysun
Posted 08:30 Aug 05, 2015 |
raylongma1018 wrote:

well i tried to put csjobs.model.File file rather than File file and resolve this issue, but I don['t know if this is the proper way to do it.

Yes, using the full qualified name of the class (i.e. package name + class name) is the proper way.

nextmatrixman
Posted 16:49 Aug 06, 2015 |

In the self-defined "File" class there's the property "type", what is this referring to? I've checked the java.io.File class and there's a method "getContentType()" which returns a string, is this what it is?

cysun
Posted 19:36 Aug 06, 2015 |
nextmatrixman wrote:

In the self-defined "File" class there's the property "type", what is this referring to? I've checked the java.io.File class and there's a method "getContentType()" which returns a string, is this what it is?

I use it to store the content type of the uploaded file, which you can get by calling the getContentType() method in MultipartFile.