reset password
eykang
Posted 10:27 Jul 09, 2015 |

Lead Application & Database Developer at EPA Raleigh-Durham! Hiring NOW!

We need a recent master’s graduate who is interested in combining an interest in toxicology with a passion for computer programming and database development! The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program is searching for a Lead Application and Database Developer to join the team at the EPA facility in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina

The purpose of the position is to help provide support for the National Center for Computational Toxicology’s dynamic database driven applications, including the NCCT ToxCast and Tox21 projects, which test thousands of chemicals to build computational models for predicting toxicity. Job responsibilities include creating new applications and scripts to interact with databases, maintaining existing code and scripts, participating in Agile software development, developing new test for code, and participating as a member of a multi-disciplinary research team.

The position is for master’s graduates who have a degree in chemistry, computer science, engineering, bioinformatics, biology, statistics, math, physics or a related discipline, and have education/experience with database concepts and fundamentals, and are proficient in at least one programming language. The position is expected to begin in September 2015 and has a pay rate of $26.91/hour. For more info, or to apply for the position, visit our website at www.orau.org/epa/ <http://www.orau.org/epa/> Questions? Email [EPAjobs@orau.org]EPAjobs@orau.org.

atigolo
Posted 10:37 Jul 09, 2015 |

I am looking for the contact person, but I am guessing I have to find it through the web site link.