reset password
sxiao11
Posted 16:05 Jul 08, 2015 |

Dr. Sun, In the subversion import step, after i completed import project part, Eclipse will switch to the Team Synchronizing Perspective and then we need to click commit all button to get to the commit window, but when i did that, an error window will pop out and said "An exception occurred: internal error, java.lang.NullPointerException" could you please help me explain why, thank you very much.

cysun
Posted 16:13 Jul 08, 2015 |

If you are on Mac or Linux and other Subversion functions (like checkout) didn't work either, then you probably installed the wrong components for Subclipse.

If you are on Windows, then I don't know. If it's on a laptop, you can bring it to the office hours. I'll be in my office today until 6pm, and Misha will have office hours tomorrow from 3:30-5:30.

sxiao11
Posted 18:17 Jul 08, 2015 |
cysun wrote:

If you are on Mac or Linux and other Subversion functions (like checkout) didn't work either, then you probably installed the wrong components for Subclipse.

If you are on Windows, then I don't know. If it's on a laptop, you can bring it to the office hours. I'll be in my office today until 6pm, and Misha will have office hours tomorrow from 3:30-5:30.

Thank you. I solved it by disconnect the current svn and reconnect again.