reset password
ttrejo
Posted 13:28 Apr 23, 2015 |

Upbeater has a job opening for a Web Development student.

To give you a quick introduction to Upbeater:

Upbeaters are student with exceptional and innovative skills in their field. We believe it’s extremely important for students to be able to gain working experiences to improve their chances of getting a job after graduation. So we match the student’s unique skills with quality projects in need of that student’s specific skillset for a win-win result.

The current job opening is project based and more projects are in the pipeline for the right person. (See more and apply at www.upbeater.com.) We focus on high quality and invest in finding students with that “little extra” to work on several projects rather than focusing on quantity.

If you or any of the staff members in your department know a student that is a good fit for this opportunity, you can nominate them at http://www.upbeater.com/#front_about. Please also feel free to forward this email to professors and/or students that might have an interest in Upbeater.

I’d also like the opportunity to establish a relationship with you as more projects are likely to come up in the future for which we will have more job openings for students. Do you have any availability in the next couple of weeks to meet and talk more?

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information or material. I’d be happy to put up/post this opportunity on potential boards/forums you might have.