reset password
aalhazm
Posted 14:16 Feb 27, 2015 |

I am having this error when updating maven project:

An internal error occurred during: "Updating Maven Project".
Malformed \uxxxx encoding.

cysun
Posted 14:23 Feb 27, 2015 |

You may have used some invalid characters in your project, which could happen when you copy&paste from non-English or non-text (e.g. MS Word) sources.

aalhazm
Posted 14:30 Mar 06, 2015 |
cysun wrote:

You may have used some invalid characters in your project, which could happen when you copy&paste from non-English or non-text (e.g. MS Word) sources.

I could update the project in other computer.

The same error occurred when creating or importing a project. 

cysun
Posted 14:36 Mar 06, 2015 |

If it works on other computers, it likely has something to do with the language settings on the computer. On Windows, you can try setting the system locale to English (US) and see if it fixes the problem. The setting is under Control Panel ->  Region and Language -> Administrative -> Change system locale ... (for Windows 7).

aalhazm
Posted 14:54 Mar 06, 2015 |
cysun wrote:

If it works on other computers, it likely has something to do with the language settings on the computer. On Windows, you can try setting the system locale to English (US) and see if it fixes the problem. The setting is under Control Panel ->  Region and Language -> Administrative -> Change system locale ... (for Windows 7).

The language is English(US). It worked in this computer before and later this problem happened.

cysun
Posted 15:14 Mar 06, 2015 |

Well, then I don't know.