reset password
krishnarajen
Posted 15:47 Feb 14, 2015 |

Hi, Dr.Sun,

While runing the project i'm getting the following error

Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileItemFactory

cysun
Posted 16:54 Feb 14, 2015 |

You may have a corrupted library. See this.

krishnarajen
Posted 16:59 Feb 14, 2015 |

Oh Wow! it worked. Thank you Professor.

Gayaneh
Posted 09:43 Feb 15, 2015 |

Hi Dr. Sun,

I encounter error checking out CSNS2... Posting a screen shot as may somebody get into the similar situation...Seems like its' related to hibernate plugin...

I will try to fix this, in the meantime I appreciate any help...

-Gayaneh

Attachments:
cysun
Posted 11:04 Feb 15, 2015 |
Gayaneh wrote:

Hi Dr. Sun,

I encounter error checking out CSNS2... Posting a screen shot as may somebody get into the similar situation...Seems like its' related to hibernate plugin...

I will try to fix this, in the meantime I appreciate any help...

-Gayaneh

Not sure about this one. I think I may have seen a similar error before. Just restarting Eclipse fixed it for me.

Gayaneh
Posted 14:38 Feb 15, 2015 |

Hi professor Sun,

I reviewed all posts and tried to imply all your suggestions regarding csns2 trouble shooting, I;

- Rebuild Maven repository indexes,

- Used Maven Clean

- Restarted Eclipse

However, the problem persists...

1. Maven- test fails. (error on permission regarding table, screen shot has been provided.)

2. Maven Install fails validating csns2 (please see the attached validation screen shot)

I connected to the database via psql shell (csns2Test by cysun/abcd and tried to query the table in error, got permission error, screen shot provided..

Please guide me through this... Thank you.

-Gayaneh

Gayaneh
Posted 14:40 Feb 15, 2015 |

another screen shot regarding test failure

Attachments:
Gayaneh
Posted 14:41 Feb 15, 2015 |

and the psql command shell...

Attachments:
cysun
Posted 21:12 Feb 15, 2015 |

I don't know what you are trying to do. There's no need to run either mvn install or mvn test.

The error message seems to suggest that you created database/tables as one user (likely the "postgres" user) but trying to access it as a different user.