reset password
spanfer
Posted 23:25 Feb 12, 2015 |

Hello Professor,

I understand you mentioned that you will not increase the deadline for HW4, but can I still submit it late by a day considering the 10% penalty.

Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharanjit

afetiso
Posted 23:33 Feb 12, 2015 |

I can't finish it too. I was trying to debug it from 12:00 pm but still it wont to create stages related to plan, and when I try to create plan it should be filled up or it shows null exeption.

afetiso
Posted 23:34 Feb 12, 2015 |
spanfer wrote:

Hello Professor,

I understand you mentioned that you will not increase the deadline for HW4, but can I still submit it late by a day considering the 10% penalty.

Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharanjit

What is your problems? mailme: avenir_fetisov@mail.ru

phonrao
Posted 00:03 Feb 13, 2015 |

Sir I was unable to finish it so I have emailed you before time.Please consider that.

nahmed5
Posted 00:28 Feb 13, 2015 |
I could not finish either. I just submitted whatever I could just before deadline. But its unfinished. Sir, please consider. I started working on it in advanced still couldn't finish.
lmann2
Posted 15:32 Feb 13, 2015 |

I think because Dr. Sun extended the due date for HW-5 he's not allowing late homework for HW-5.  However, my understand is Dr. Sun allows late homework submission's in all other circumstances.  So, for HW-4 you should be able to email it him and submit it late with a penalty.  See:   Late HW policy. That's correct, right Dr. Sun? Also, I agree with the rest of the students it was a very difficult and time consuming assignment esp. if you're also working.