reset password
sikandarahmad
Posted 15:47 Feb 05, 2015 |

Hi Prof Sun,

I have question into you design and trying to find out how you Cell will map with Runway Header and Stage on right hand side.

It seems like using the cell we need to find out where is the pointer and what is the stage and Runway while viewing the plan.

Am i right?

Thanks,

cysun
Posted 16:13 Feb 05, 2015 |

I don't understand your question.

sikandarahmad
Posted 16:41 Feb 05, 2015 |

R1 R2 R3
S1      
S2      

sikandarahmad
Posted 16:41 Feb 05, 2015 |

Question is that we have to draw the table as below and how we know that particular cell belong to R1 and S1. Beucase each cell has Runway and Stags but we don't need to print Stage and Runways on each cell presentaion.

cysun
Posted 16:47 Feb 05, 2015 |
sikandarahmad wrote:

Question is that we have to draw the table as below and how we know that particular cell belong to R1 and S1. Beucase each cell has Runway and Stags but we don't need to print Stage and Runways on each cell presentaion.

If you can't figure out how to use the design then don't use the design. As I said in class, you have to model the relationships between department and plan as in my design (i.e. each department has a current/official plan but also keeps old plans and plans that are work-in-progress), but you can do whatever you want with the rest.