reset password
lmann2
Posted 18:38 Jan 27, 2015 |

Both my tests are failing because of SQLGrammarException (Implementation of JDBCException indicating that the SQL sent to the database server was invalid (syntax error, invalid object references, etc). 

From console:

Error: INFO: HHH000327: Error performing load command : org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet

I suspect it's related to the configuration of the database:

Last edited by lmann2 at 18:39 Jan 27, 2015.
cysun
Posted 21:03 Jan 27, 2015 |

Read the error message more carefully.

lmann2
Posted 12:12 Jan 28, 2015 |

Right, I suspect the problem is with postgresql password management, I should have included the proceeding message from the console:

ERROR: permission denied for relation users

Which I think means I need to read more documentation on user management for postgresql. 

Update: I was correct.  I when I ran my scripts in the pgadmin GUI to create tables it was still assigning the table owner to postgres.  I had to drop my tables using pgadmin and then create them using command line logged in as gefp to change the table owner.  

Last edited by lmann2 at 12:47 Jan 28, 2015.
cysun
Posted 12:38 Jan 28, 2015 |
lmann2 wrote:

Right, I suspect the problem is with postgresql password management, I should have included the proceeding message from the console:

ERROR: permission denied for relation users

Which I think means I need to read more documentation on user management for postgresql. 

Or just remember to connect to the server, create the database and the tables in the database all as the same user.

As explained a couple of times here and here, the mistake is likely that you connected as the postgres user and created the database/tables, and then tried to access those tables as a different user.