reset password
rdunnin
Posted 19:51 Jan 07, 2015 |

Howdy!  As far as I am aware of, most jobs, regardless of the field of expertise that the job is in, are earned from knowing someone who already works at the company that the job is being offered. This, or the person who gets the job has already done previous work for said company. So my question is does anyone have or know of a list or lists of places where they are offering internships for computer science majors? And if you do, can you direct me to where this list would be? Any info would help. Thanks!

waaffles
Posted 16:40 Jan 26, 2015 |

I would suggest simply suscribing to the job oppotunities forum here on CSNS if you haven't already, attending the career fairs (given that the companies who show up are of interest to you), and checking the eagle i-jobs network through the school. My current job, and along with several interviews prior to that, were due to the job opportunities posted on the forum. All of them were paid, with the lowest I had seen being roughly $12/hr. Hope this helps you. 

atigolo
Posted 16:39 Oct 05, 2015 |

Here is an example of a site looking for keywords "programming internships"  Good luck:

http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=programming+internships&l=california