reset password
gjackso2
Posted 17:22 Jan 05, 2015 |

Here is a new post!

Also - when I graduate here I'm going to go work in video games. So if there's anyone here who is also going into that field, let me know who you are!

kittym16
Posted 13:42 Jan 12, 2015 |

What uppp! That's what I want to do too! Let's make some video games :) What genre you going for first person shooter or something a little more complex?

gjackso2
Posted 15:59 Feb 04, 2015 |

I'm all about networking and collaborating :) - is there something you're working on now?

My (as in, I'm doing it all myself cross-your-fingers) current project is kind of like an interactive comic. Think along the lines of The Walking Dead or Wolf Among Us. I'm most interested in the way narratives change based on user input, but it's certainly not the only part of games I'm interested in (or that I expect to work on).

In the past, I've acted as lead writer and designer on an unreleased project (I made the whole GDD and script, though), designed a table-top RPG, worked at Naughty Dog on Uncharted 3, and spent a bit of time at the transmedia company Fourth Wall Studios.

I did have an FPS in mind for a student project at CSULA, though. What sort of projects were you looking to join? What experience do you have?

(Sorry it took so long to respond!)