reset password
Schnitzcel
Posted 12:39 Dec 04, 2014 |

Dr Sun,

Is it possible to combine homework 4 and homework 5 and have them due when homework 5 is due?

Thanks

cysun
Posted 13:29 Dec 04, 2014 |

No, though you can combine HW4 and HW5 and submit it when HW4 is due. If you do so, please state it in hw4.html so I know I should check the HW5 part as well.

Last edited by cysun at 13:30 Dec 04, 2014.
nextmatrixman
Posted 11:04 Dec 06, 2014 |

Dr. Sun, will you finish grading hw 4 before hw 5's due time? I'm hesitant to upload hw 5 now since they're essentially the same project, and due to some changes in the DB design, hw 4 will no longer function properly if hw 5 is uploaded. But I'm also worried that due to intense studying over the weekend, I might forget uploading hw 5, especially if the window between hw 4 grading and hw 5 deadline is short. Or can I just upload hw 5 now and let you know so you will check features for both hw?

cysun
Posted 11:13 Dec 06, 2014 |
nextmatrixman wrote:

Dr. Sun, will you finish grading hw 4 before hw 5's due time? I'm hesitant to upload hw 5 now since they're essentially the same project, and due to some changes in the DB design, hw 4 will no longer function properly if hw 5 is uploaded. But I'm also worried that due to intense studying over the weekend, I might forget uploading hw 5, especially if the window between hw 4 grading and hw 5 deadline is short. Or can I just upload hw 5 now and let you know so you will check features for both hw?

I'll finish grading HW4 today.