reset password
lishenyu
Posted 14:41 Nov 26, 2014 |

Dr sun ,

when I run the guestbook.jsp (I have changed the user and password to mine) , I got a 404 error ,and the error messages in console are following:

Nov 26, 2014 2:32:10 PM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x64\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\sbt\;C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Utilities 1.4\;C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Utilities 1.4\Doctrine extensions for PHP\;.
Nov 26, 2014 2:32:11 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:guestbook' did not find a matching property.
Nov 26, 2014 2:32:11 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:lab6' did not find a matching property.

And I also get 404 error when I run the HelloJSTL.jsp  , but I can run the HelloJDBC.java . how do I solve it ?Thank you !

cysun
Posted 16:03 Nov 26, 2014 |

Make sure the JSPs are under /WebContent, not /WebContent/WEB-INF.

Under MVC, JSPs should be under /WEB-INF so the requests must go through a controller, but Exercise 1 uses Model 1, so the JSPs need to be in a place that can be accessed directly from browser.

lishenyu
Posted 16:07 Nov 26, 2014 |

o  many thanks!