reset password
jbattini
Posted 09:59 Oct 24, 2014 |

Am i the only one who thinks the quizzes for the online section should be on some other day than Saturday? I think a lot of people keep missing the deadline because of this and it's only hurting our grades in the process. Just my two cents about this ...

ringworld
Posted 10:02 Oct 24, 2014 |

If your out of town on the weekends is it possible to bring a laptop with you? Other then that quizes take half an hour so if youre working on saturdays or are jewish so you won't work on saturdays until night time both options are still available

jbattini
Posted 10:10 Oct 24, 2014 |
ringworld wrote:

If your out of town on the weekends is it possible to bring a laptop with you? Other then that quizes take half an hour so if youre working on saturdays or are jewish so you won't work on saturdays until night time both options are still available

yeah I work on the weekends but I usually bring my laptop with me. I guess it's just a matter of remembering to do it ... lol

ronaldh
Posted 17:55 Oct 25, 2014 |

I totally agreed with this! Last Saturday, I was volunteering for Boeing from 5:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. After that, I work till 9 p.m. And then I missed the deadline. However, the deadline got extended the next day at like 2:37 p.m. which is absolutely unlucky for me because I checked my email during lunch time, about 12, and there wasn't anything so I didn't check it again until the next day. Unfortunately, it was too late. So sad...

thiendoan40
Posted 15:28 Jan 13, 2015 |

I totally agreed that quizzes should be some day in the week other than Saturday since students have their own agenda for the weekend. Students will mostly not performed on the quizzes due to the distraction of arrangement plan focus mostly on social activity. A possible solution for this problem is to have students finish their quizzes in class.

dle35
Posted 13:08 Jan 14, 2015 |

Why don't they open the quiz for the whole week until the next class meeting. Students must complete it before their next class meeting.

theoneandnoli
Posted 12:40 Sep 29, 2015 |

If it's just a matter of forgetting, then you should set a reminder or an alarm on your phone.

eaguile8
Posted 10:27 Oct 01, 2015 |

I think it would be better if we were allowed to complete the quizzes for the duration of the weekend. Hence, by Sunday at midnight.