reset password
jpascua
Posted 22:46 Oct 15, 2014 |

I believe that this assignment does not reinforce what was covered on last week's lecture. I watched the videos as well. But there was no explanation as to how we'd go about creating sets.

equinta4
Posted 23:06 Oct 15, 2014 |

I agree with this, the videos don't really help you with the homework. The homeworks seem to be directed towards people who have coded in Scala already and are just learning functional programming in it.

mnava18
Posted 23:06 Oct 15, 2014 |

yeah i also believe that we are goin through all this material at a really fast .pace its hard to get used to a new language when we were still getting use to the syntax and stuff. i think we need to practice more with some easier programs , because these programs are getting harder and harder and its goin to leave alot of people behind. 

Last edited by mnava18 at 23:10 Oct 15, 2014.
jpascua
Posted 23:18 Oct 15, 2014 |

I agree with the two of you.

I was thinking of going through the slides and videos a second time but I don't think that would be necessary for me to complete this assignment as they're completely unrelated.

Posted 23:57 Oct 15, 2014 |

Woah I'm not alone ><

As I suggested in a separate topic, I am down to get into a study group.

Hit me up if you want to study in a group.

omizi
Posted 18:48 Oct 22, 2014 |

Agreed

disrael
Posted 21:58 Oct 22, 2014 |
mnava18 wrote:

yeah i also believe that we are goin through all this material at a really fast .pace its hard to get used to a new language when we were still getting use to the syntax and stuff. i think we need to practice more with some easier programs , because these programs are getting harder and harder and its goin to leave alot of people behind. 

CSNS needs a like option to up-vote this lol.