reset password
jhodges
Posted 23:20 Oct 06, 2014 |

Everyone can view my homework_1? Good.

Dr. Sun,

In no way is this post suggestive of a pre-grade. I was just experiencing some FTP weirdness from either FileZilla or CS3 (likely CS3). Hence, hw1.html is attached.

If anyone needs help, and Dr. Sun cannot be reached, please feel free to ask me about homework_1 -- that is, if you like what you see.

I'm feeling much better and look forward to viewing you all on Friday.

Kind Regards,

Joseph Hodges
==============================
Joseph G. Hodges
CSULA Computer Science student
Cryptography I CourseRA student
Quantum Computing enthusiast
Johnny A. Wheeler's "it from bit"
Email: cryptomath@hotmail.com
Phone: 310.538.8294 (Preferred)

Attachments:
jhodges
Posted 21:57 Oct 07, 2014 |

Too many copies!!!!!!!

You need to tell me if its breaking in anyway. I was thinking about making the Tablet/Book combo a list and adding it to my device class.

Regardless, this is my upload to CS3 and therefore will not FTP to CS3 until the next lab/homework assignment demands it. Dr. Sun will need to help me restore CS3 to this state (for now) when that happens.

Last edited by jhodges at 22:29 Oct 07, 2014.
jhodges
Posted 06:47 Oct 11, 2014 |

So far, my program has a grand total of (drum roll please): ~~10115!!!

Dr. Sun,

Since the students have neglected to post replies/comment on their actions performed on my final upload to CS3 -- regarding homework_1 of course; is it possible to request a reply (from you i.e., Dr. Sun) with the names of the students posting/editing/adding and make copies -- the excessiveness. For example, I do not recall the name of the student, but nonetheless he stated that he made a large number of copies.

Dr. Sun,

Most Riviting Lecture (10/10/14) Dr. Sun! Heavily enjoyable and thank you for bearing with all of my questions. Hopefully, I can bang Homework_2 out over the weekend. Perhaps Monday at the latest -- hold me to it!

Always With My Most Sincerest Regards,

Joseph Hodges
Joseph G. Hodges
CSULA Computer Science student
Cryptography I CourseRA student
Quantum Computing enthusiast
Johnny A. Wheeler's "it from bit"
Email: cryptomath@hotmail.com
Phone: 310.538.8294 (Preferred)

Last edited by jhodges at 06:52 Oct 11, 2014.