reset password
tpatel11
Posted 18:37 Oct 06, 2014 |

I got few points in Lab 1. Servlets.  So for my understanding I want answer of Lab 1. Servlets.

So I can get good marks in next assignments.  

cysun
Posted 19:19 Oct 06, 2014 |

I don't give out assignment solutions. If you want to get better grades next time, try to complete the lab exercise on your own. I'd be happy to discuss your code with you during office hours.

tpatel11
Posted 19:47 Oct 06, 2014 |

that's mean i also get very low marks in next lab assignment . if i am able to do lab1 assignment  then why should i get 5 out of 50.

it's not possible to check line by line code at your office hours so every time i get only few marks .i required code for understanding with lot's of time on net and book.

so, i am ready to get 6 out total marks in lab2 assignment.

cysun
Posted 19:58 Oct 06, 2014 |
tpatel11 wrote:

that's mean i also get very low marks in next lab assignment . if i am able to do lab1 assignment  then why should i get 5 out of 50.

it's not possible to check line by line code at your office hours so every time i get only few marks .i required code for understanding with lot's of time on net and book.

so, i am ready to get 6 out total marks in lab2 assignment.

You weren't able to do the assignment because of the time limit (or because you didn't know how to program Java, in which case you shouldn't be in the class). You should be able to do it in your own time because the exercise really comes down to a few basic things: read a text file line by line; break a line into tokens; store some tokens in a collection; iterate through a collection to create a dropdown list; get request parameter; display some HTML.

Learning and improving programming is not about reading somebody else's code - you have to do it yourself. If you don't want to put in the time, you may not even get 6 points next time.