reset password
rabbott
Posted 16:10 May 30, 2014 |

Dean Allen just sent the following message to faculty and staff.  Congratulations to everyone who presented today!

What a great day for our seniors and our entire College of ECST!  I couldn’t be prouder of our College than I am today.  After being here six months, getting to know most of you, and beginning to understand what our College is all about, today was a real “capstone” to my education about Cal State LA. 

I don’t have room here to thank everyone who was involved in bringing this year’s Professional Practice and Senior Design Program to completion, but I think you know who you are. Every faculty member and every staff member in the College has had a role to play all year, as well as today, and we should all be very proud of what our students have accomplished, and will go on to accomplish after they graduate.

Special thanks to Paul Liu, Ted Nye and Hasmik Simon for their coordination and organization of the programs all year, culminating in today’s flawless event.

Please help me express to my thanks by forwarding this to the corporate liaisons, the industry advisory board members,  and other adjunct advisers who have been involved in the projects,  and please also forward this message to all of the students on the senior project teams. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend as we gear up for the last two weeks of the academic year. Cal State LA and ECST is clearly a golden eagle rising on the wind!

-Emily

Dr. Emily L. Allen, Dean
College of Engineering, Computer Science and Technology

Last edited by rabbott at 16:11 May 30, 2014.