reset password
rabbott
Posted 10:02 Apr 03, 2014 |

Let's postpone the next General Game Playing meeting meeting until April 16. That way everyone will have 1 1/2 weeks to watch the videos and do the exercises. From then on the Wednesday discussions will be about the videos and exercises that were released the Monday of the previous week. So the meeting April 16 will concern the videos and exercises released next Monday.

I have sent this same announcement to everyone directly from the CSNS enrollment page. If you don't get both, please check to be sure you are registered properly.

-- Russ Abbott

BryanYeh
Posted 16:17 Apr 05, 2014 |

I didn't get an email about this post or an email from the CSNS and I'm enrolled in this class, I just happened to check if anything was posted. The excercises you are mentioning is just the (problem) quizzes on coursera?

rabbott
Posted 16:27 Apr 05, 2014 |

You didn't get either because you weren't enrolled in the CSNS record of CS 499, and you didn't come to our meeting Wednesday. (I made sure everyone who was there was enrolled.) Now you are. You should get a message about this post.

BryanYeh
Posted 18:08 Apr 05, 2014 |

Okay, thanks I got a message about this post. What time will we be meeting on Wednesdays?

rabbott
Posted 19:23 Apr 05, 2014 |

We meet at 4:00 Wednesdays, but not this week. Watch the first two seeks videos. We talked about the first week last Wednesday. We will talk about the second week April 16.